Certified Collection Technicians & Certified Breath Alcohol Technicians
SAMHSA Certified Laboratory
- Our staff consists of highly trained and experienced technicians who are willing to answer any and all of your drug testing questions. We provide superior client service and ensure that you are comfortable and knowledgeable about the testing process.
Medical Review Officer (MRO)
- Melody’s Southwest Consortium is a licensed and certified administrator for the Department of Transportation. We only use certified laboratories, which provide superior protection and limit liability.
- A Medical Review Officer (MRO) is a person who is a licensed physician and who is responsible for receiving and reviewing laboratory results generated by an employer’s drug testing program and evaluating medical explanations for certain drug test results. The MRO acts as an independent and impartial “gatekeeper” and advocate for the accuracy and integrity of the drug testing process.
Supervisor Education & Training
- Our D.O.T. certified technicians will arrive at your office fully prepared to conduct any testing you may need. A computer-generated random selection will be drawn and these employees tested in order to keep your company in compliance.
- A safe, drug-free work environment requires not only random drug testing but also supervisory insight. We educate your supervisors on the signs and symptoms of alcohol and substance abuse. We also teach the appropriate steps on how to approach an employee that is suspected of alcohol and/or substance abuse.