Position: Collection Technician
Part Time Summary: Collecting specimens for drug testing while following federal guidelines in a smoke-free working environment.
Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Collect urine, saliva, hair, and breath alcohol samples for drug testing
- Clean, maintain, calibrate measuring instruments or test equipment
- Performing on-site collections to various locations
- After hours collections for emergency testing
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Physical Demands required:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Works well in a team environment
- Proficient in MS Office software, especially MS Excel
- Able to work with a diverse group of people
- Valid driver’s license with good driving history
- Pre-employment background check with no felony convictions
- Pre-employment and random drug screens including nicotine & alcohol.
- Standing, bending, reaching for extended periods of time – as needed. May require walking primarily on a level surface for periodic periods throughout the day. Reaching above shoulder heights, below the waist or lifting as required to file documents or store materials throughout the work day. Proper lifting techniques required. May include lifting up to 25 pounds for files, computer printouts on occasion.
- Driving alone for long periods of time (car provided)
- Weekly Early morning hours may be required sometimes.(before 5am)
- Pre- employment and Random Drug Test will be required/ State and National Background checks will be conducted for criminal and driving records.